Gifts That Make an Impact Now
Complimentary planning resources are just a click away!
Grant recommendation from Donor-Advised Fund:
IRA Charitable Rollover:
You can transfer funds from your IRA directly to the Sisters of Notre Dame. This is an effective way to have an immediate impact in spreading the Gospel through our charism. Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to the Sisters of Notre Dame, so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support Sisters of Notre Dame, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
Gifts of Securities
You can use stocks, bonds, and mutual funds that have appreciated in value to continue our shared mission at home and around the world. You may receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the stock (up to a maximum of 30% of your adjusted gross income) and avoid paying the capital gains tax on any increase in the value of the stock.
Gifts of Property:
Gifts of Cash
A donation of cash is the most direct way to support Sisters of Notre Dame. You benefit from a charitable tax credit while you help the poor and marginalized. You can make your gift online with our secure online donation form or by sending a check or money order by mail to:
Sisters of Notre Dame
3912 Sunforest Ct., Suite B
Toledo, OH 43623
If you’re sending a check or money order, please let us know if you would like your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
Sponsor a Sister
Memorial or Tribute Gift:
When you give a memorial or tribute gift for the Sisters of Notre Dame to honor someone special, you’re expressing your love, admiration, and gratitude in one of the most meaningful ways there is. Your gift will honor your loved one and create a lasting tribute for years to come.
Have Questions? I'm Here To Help!
This information is not intended as legal, accounting, or other professional advice. For assistance in planning your gift(s), please consult a lawyer and/or financial advisor for professional advice.